This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position located at the facility in California. This position is responsible for but not limited to picking and packing orders, shipping and receiving product, maintaining KPI’s, ensuring compliance with GMP guidelines, accurately tracking of inventory of raw materials, supplies, and finished goods. $20-$24/hr
This is not a supervisory position.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Processes bulk and packaged product orders within KPI’s guidelines.
- Proficient in document packet preparation and other requirements for domestic and international shipments.
- Receives raw materials, supplies and finished goods.
- Accurate, timely data input and record keeping.
- Performs and reconciles inventories.
- Maintains warehouse space(s), including replenishing of supplies and maintaining equipment
- Assists resolving Materials issues.
- Ensures handling and distribution of products is conducted according to GMP standards.
- Uses time wisely to perform duties and achieve goals.
- Works with Supervisor to support departmental goals.
- Communicates with carriers to ensure quality service.
- Proficient in other Materials functions for back up when co-workers are absent.
- Conducts Quality Control functions as needed and trained.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Walking, lifting and carrying items. May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion. Maintains and cleans the warehouse and work area after every shift.
Work is primarily performed in a warehouse environment with temperature-control.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- At least two years of experience working in warehouse and logistics.
- Proficiency with PC-based computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic problem-solving skills.
- Forklift operating skills. Must become certified according to safety regulations.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Management reserves the right to change this job with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com