Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Provides customer service, and administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department for both Nutrex Hawaii and Cyanotech Bulk including International Sales. This is a key position for supporting customer requirements in Order Management and Technical Support. Position functions in full compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and pertinent FDA and FTC regulatory requirements for labeling and marketing of Dietary Supplements. Position located at the Kailua Kona office.
This is not a supervisory position.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering all phone calls coming into the Nutrex Hawaii and Cyanotech phone lines.
- Manages all customer accounts and orders daily
- Responsible for all customer support related activities including processing returns, credit memos and handling customer complaints for both Nutrex Hawaii and Cyanotech.
- Monitors all customer support email accounts (and responds accordingly).
- Creates SOP for order entry and updates it as needed (reviews it annually)
- Provides training on SOP and assistance to other CSRs as needed.
- Processes and updates all Nutrex and Cyanotech orders (via EDI, email, fax, phone) daily to ensure orders are shipped correctly and on schedule to meet customer expectations.
- Creates all new customer accounts, manages all customer pricing (including promotions) for new and existing accounts, ensures approval forms are completed and added to the customer file in our ERP system.
- Responsible for lot allocation for Cyanotech Bulk Orders
- Leads weekly order management meetings with the sales, quality and logistics teams.
- Uses Nutrex-Hawaii.com web platform to manage direct consumer accounts, information, and place consumer orders as well as assist them with subscription orders as necessary.
- Fully train on all aspects of Bulk and International Order Management and supports the bulk and international sales team as needed.
- Communicates with Bulk and International customers as needed to provide best-in-class service and grow the business.
- Review nutrex-hawaii.com and cyanotech.com sites quarterly and provide suggested edits to Marketing
- Complete reporting template for nutrex-hawaii.com site monthly and provide data insights to Marketing
- Proofread marketing copy and provide editing suggestions to Marketing
- Utilize email platform to analyze lists and perform segmentation based upon provided guidelines
- Create dashboard of customer comments by topic and update monthly
- Supports process of updating marketing collateral including books, brochures, etc.
- Project management for new and existing projects as determined by the VP of Sales & Marketing
- Answers and routes telephone calls to appropriate staff members. Screens and prioritizes calls as requested.
- Updates, organizes, and supplies marketing materials, technical bulletins, and office forms.
- Processes sample orders and tracks deliveries.
- Provides backup support for Sales and Marketing staff as needed.
- Accurate and timely filing of information.
- Ensures compliance to all applicable GMPs relating to the handling of product complaints, and written records.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
May be required to sit for extended periods of time at a computer or talking on the telephone. May need to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion.
Work is performed primarily in an air-conditioned office environment.
- Associate or Bachelors’ Degree in business, accounting, or another related field preferred.
- Two years or more of sales and/or customer service experience.
- Self-starter and able to multi-task, managing a wide array of workloads.
- Proficiency in using PC-based applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficiency in math and analytical aptitude.
- Experience using copier, scanners, and other standard office equipment.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including time management, multi-tasking and project management.
- Scientific background helpful but not required.
- Aggressive “sales attitude” necessary.
- Able to perform the essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Management reserves the right to change this job with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com