The Information Technology Business Analyst and Project Manager “BA/PM” will have dual responsibilities. The project management role is to plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. The BA role will work with various departments in the company to determine business requirements, execution of projects, and provide day to day business support in the context of sales, purchasing, and accounting functions as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining a list of active and prospective projects including the status, budget, spend to date and open items throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed. Reports and escalates project issues as appropriate.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Coordinates the development of documents, manuals, training materials as needed to enable successful implementation.
- As appropriate, consults with software and hardware vendors and resources to assign projects and follows-up actively on status. Recommends software and hardware vendors to complete projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Assist the business in developing technical solutions to business problems. 8. Define, analyze and document issues and solutions. Manage the requirements through their lifecycle.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
This position includes sitting at a computer for extended periods of time. Uses hand and fingers to perform job functions. May be required to bend, stoop, climb or crawl to install equipment. Also includes walking to other buildings on the farm. Lifting up to 15 pounds may be required on an occasional basis.
Work is performed primarily in an air-conditioned office environment.
Navision/Business Central / Equivalent customizable ERP accounting software SQL Server Reporting Services / Jet Reports
Excel – Pivot tables, vlookup, other advanced usage for analysis
Awareness of accounting procedures, AP, AR, double entry aka GL accounting Teamwork.com or other similar web based project management software
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience in applicable fields
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry. • Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Results and solutions oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, and to interface with all departments of the company with empathy and respect.
- Able to perform the essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Management reserves the right to change this job with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org